Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, December 16, 2016

Dirty thoughts #spanking #BDSM #SaturdaySpankings



I'm playing around with blogging and my website so please enjoy the posting here. "Laura Challenges " came out back in August while I was deep in depression; please know that I'm working on books 2 and 3- more hotness with Laura and Jack. For now, please enjoy Laura's first glimpse of Jack.
---

"Mind if I join you?" A man with the smoky good looks of a model stood beside Laura's table.
"Not at all. My name is Laura and you are?" She gestured toward the empty chair across the small black table holding her drink and purse. She took in the neatly trimmed beard that lent him a rugged look, his buzzed head that made her think dirty thoughts of her fingers moving over his head, the way his chest filled out his shirt.
---

blurb:
 
When Laura goes out one night, she doesn't expect to meet a handsome eligible man. She definitely doesn't expect him to be interested in her or to ask her out on a date. Laura hits it off with Jack right from the beginning and there's an easy connection between them. But an experience on their remarkable first date pushes her to wonder if she can have something more with Jack.
Would he be a compatible partner in meeting her sexual desires? Laura decides she wants to push her own boundaries and explore the world of BDSM. Can Jack still be the man for her? She'll find out if he's up to take her challenge. 

buy links:





10 comments:

  1. So glad to see you posting here again Joelle. I like the sound of this and enjoyed the excerpt. Great description of him :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz. I had fun with these two. I look forward to jumping back into it with these two- the second week of Laura's challenge is ageplay :D

      Delete
  2. Hi! I'm filling in for Kathryn today as host of SatSpanks! Hmmm...I wonder who this man is who is joining Laura.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL well you're cheating, Meredith :D since you've already met these two on WIPiTuP. I do hope to have something new to share from "Laura Learns" by the time when you're getting that hop back up. But yes, Jack :D hot hot hot! lol and you gotta love the cover art. I will have to add that quick for SatSpanker-s to enjoy

      Delete
  3. Her fingers are already itching for him - great start. It made me want to touch his shaved head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those day dreams can get you in trouble when you first meet someone. But I'm with her anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh but at least a few sexy spankings eventually happen, PK- that's not *bad* trouble, is it? :D Thanks for the comment

      Delete