Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday heart-to... cunt? ass? heart? Thinking about things for my blog

So I'll start this Friday post with a funny conversation with my Master. My mother- and brother-in-law may need to move in because she had a stroke. We just finish having sex and He says "We may need to buy you a ball gag."

But I was trying to figure out what to write about and I was just lost. Here is the loose schedule I'm still working with:

Monday: short stories (often just for the blog)
Tuesday: "Topic Tuesday" or random, if I really can't handle the topic that Jeff's suggested
Wednesday: What I'm reading Wednesdays
Thursday: BDSM educational, philosophy
Friday: Focusing on a specific kink. Saturday Spankings- a DD/corporal punishment blog hop- goes live at 11pm EST
Saturday: Submissive Saturdays, "sexy Saturday"- what is sexy to me, blog hops
Sunday: Sunday Six Sentences or Sunday Short Excerpt- Watch for Jeff posting Tuesday's topic on FB

From time to time, I struggle with Sundays- especially depending on what's going on with Vala's Story- but I've found it a convenient day to invite others to guest on my blog so I'm able to give my readers a chance to meet other authors. Friday continues to be an issue for me though; ideas that are appropriate for my Thursday theme just come to mind easier. And with Fridays, I sometimes think of something and then the follow up thought comes "but that happens in [whatever later Vala's Story book that's not ready yet]!" So I'm again begging for readers' thoughts. What should I post about? Maybe I need to make Friday more random? Or maybe there's some kinks that readers would be interested in that I haven't written about?

And a reminder- if you're up at 11pm EST, you can read my 8 sentences of spanking fun (from my ageplay WIP "Mommy") for Saturday Spankings blog hop. And an hour after that, my 150 words of Vala and Iona kissing from "Gates of the Garden: Book Two" goes live for Seductive Studs and Sirens mini blog hop. I hope you enjoy both.

No comments:

Post a Comment