Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Sunday, October 13, 2013

"The Last Hard Man'- GA Hauser book banned on Amazon

So when I saw GA share that this book (I still need to buy & read it myself) had been banned by Amazon, well I had to reach out and invite her to excerpt on my blog :D I'm a sucker for banned books. :D

Here's its link on Allromanceebooks.com:

https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-thelasthardman-771444-145.html

There's a description, an excerpt, and two reader reviews you can read for the book- available in multiple formats. I notice the tags "gay romance" and "incest- biological or non-biological." Well this appears to me to be a sequel to "Down and Dirty" (if you'd like, you can read my review here). If you've never bought from ARe before, you'll need to set up a free account; it's quick!

I think I know what I'll be buying next time my Master gets paid :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment