Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My darned health! grrrr!

So it seems I'm going to be missing another "What I'm Reading Wednesday" :(. One would think that with the "ferret levels of sleep" my Master joked I've been getting recently that I'd be good to write reviews and posts, but I managed to cut my hand opening a can of tomatoes while making Him work lunches. Not serious enough to need stitches, but serious enough that this post will be "it" for my typing tonight because typing hurts. ugh. But worry not, next Wednesday you'll have a bunch of reviews to read 'cause I've been reading up a storm while sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment