Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, July 5, 2013

Would you have sex, engage in BDSM outside?

Shaman led me along the path. "Let's get just a little farther away."

"Yes, Master." Glad I wore boots, I picked along through the brush behind Him.

He glanced at the trees as we walked.

After a few moments' more walk, He stopped; my knees locked as I stopped quickly. He cut off a switch.

I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth- I'd never been switched before.

Shaman grabbed me at the waist and pushed my face down. He yanked my skirt up to bare my naked ass.

Before I could draw a breath, the switch whipped against my thighs, nasty, stinging lashes crueler than any flogger in His toy bag. I could see my knuckles turning white where they pushed into my knees. Just when I thought I couldn't handle another lash without crying aloud, I heard the stick drop to the ground just before He pushed me there.

"Open up." Shaman shoved His cock between my parting lips.

I groaned, sticks, rocks, random things pushing into my legs. I groaned again as He pushed His cock all the way in my mouth; when'd He get hard? On the walk here? When He was switching me? Around vanillas, so I'd been behaving and not groping.

Shaman grasped my head in both hands. His cock pushed at the back of my throat.

I gagged; He groaned. I struggled to swallow His cum as it welled in my throat.

He pulled out. "Kilts are good."

I coughed. "Yes, Master," I whimpered. With His help, I struggled to my feet. I bit my bottom lip, hoping I'd get to come later.




Ah yes, the wonders of playing outdoors. Of course, it does require some level of privacy, like the acres of forest around the place we were hanging out with friends having a bonfire in the above scene. However, things to play with are practically just laying around- or hanging from a tree :D. Living in the suburbs, I have a lot less chance for this- with my allergy to the sun, this isn't very sad to me. I was covered in a dress (that still was easily lifted) and it was getting dusk- those things helped my Master.

In Vala's Story, it's quite different. I haven't felt the need to give any of the characters my allergy to the sun. And The Queen's mansions is really out there, in the middle of nowhere somewhere in the Catskills' area of New York. There's trees, land, plenty of privacy. I've let the slaves run around naked, fuck, engage in BDSM activity all outside. Two of the most touching scenes in the series take place in the back yard- you'll have to wait on those- they are in the seventh and ninth books.

Yiska in particular loves to be outside, to be fucking and dominating his submissives amongst the trees. At first with him, I debated if I was stereotyping him. After all, I've read a ton about Native Americans, including research on the American Indian Movement, the "Free Leonard Peltier" movement- yes, I'm in far more sympathy with the people group wanting their freedom of self-identity and determination than the government seeking to control them. However, I have no close friend who is native. I have never dated a Native American of any tribe. And as I debated about Mandisa- the black woman born in Africa, having lived under the horrors of apartheid. In the end, I've decided that I avoid specifically eroticizing their racial difference from the mostly white make up of the the stable and its Master, The Queen.

But here I'm off on identity matters and I was talking about outside play :D. hm. So I'm thinking matters like lube and condoms, other barriers (if/when you use them) would or could be trickier outside. After all, we do want to throw away our waste properly, right? lol I like the idea of using what's there, like my Master cutting the switch, although that calls to question the use and abuse of the outside. Outside play could also be about the chance, the excitement at, the taboo of getting caught. That's never been a thrill for me although it's certainly there for some. If things like floggers, whips are being played with, well then that adds a level of difficulty in making sure there's plenty of space for the dom to swing.


Ah, but here's hoping someone with more experience comments... Maybe my friend MJ has an outdoor scene she'd like to share :D?

No comments:

Post a Comment