Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, April 26, 2013

Impact Play- a NSFW education topic :D


Impact play. What is that? Why does The Queen enjoy it so much?



I'm going to start you off with two links. I started off wanting to give you a definition. "Impact play" isn't a term that gets used much in my household. My Master does not say "I want to engage in impact play now."- no, He throws me down on the bed, binds me spread eagle using the under-the-bed-bondage system (I think this one from Spencer's Gifts is the one my Master bought http://www.spencersonline.com/product/Ss-Pb-Under-Bed-Restraint-Kit/ ). Now for non-item links. Sadly it looks like nothing new has been done on this site since 2008 http://www.differentequals.com/ . However, instead of using Wikipedia.com, this is a site written by BDSM practitioners for BDSM practitioners. They have a wide variety of articles, both from Dominant and submissive perspectives. Here's a link to the glossary they'd presented: http://www.differentequals.com/glossary.html . Now mind you- unlike Wikipedia.com they don't have impact play as a term, you have to take the time to read things like "beating," "caning," "whipping" etc separately. Okay, so if you're a complete novice to BDSM, go start at the Wiki- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impact_play . There's even some NSFW pictures to look at.

Now impact play seems a no brainer when educating about BDSM, as so many of the stereotypes about BDSM surround impact play. Spanking with the hand, a paddle, using a crop, a flogger, a cane, a spatula. Yes, a spatula lol. "Pervertibles"- items not originally meant for BDSM use but put to it- is a term coined by slave David Stein (wow the things you learn :D http://spankingart.org/wiki/Pervertible ) Of course there's also hair brushes- like a good thick paddle brush- you know, I was amused to see them used in domestic discipline fiction.

In "Out of the Night: Book One," this interaction occurs between Raanan and Vala during the period of time she's given to ask questions of The Queen's slaves before he formally collars her:

Not ready yet to give up teasing The Queen, Vala asked the room in general, "Is intercourse ever part of a session?"

The Queen's eyes closed to slits.

Hm, I wonder if I can tease him until it gets an orgy started, Vala thought.

"Of course, silly girl." Raanan winked at Vala. "If a Dom gets aroused when beating a slave, why wouldn't he or she use that slave? I love to use an ass I've just made red with my hand."

I'm sure at some point, I've had The Queen joke about the benefits of "playing" in one's home, rather than in a public space. Indeed, my Master and I rarely engage in BDSM activities like impact play in public play spaces because He and I don't care to separate those activities from intercourse.

One thing about impact play- I've found that people not into BDSM often fail to understand that being hit any old time still isn't interesting or acceptable to people into BDSM. If someone other than my Master hit me, I'd be rather angry, react rather extreme hostility- it's His collar around my neck, not anyone else's. And levels of activity that send my orgasms into higher intensity don't feel so good when I'm standing at the sink doing dishes and my Master out of nowhere does them- nah, He doesn't generally do that, although He'll engage in lighter levels of play whenever possible.

So The Queen agreed to write a paragraph for me and here he is:

Throughout Vala's Story, Joelle has shown me engage in a wide variety of impact play with my slaves. With my store rooms of BDSM implements, I admittedly have more choices than your average BDSM practitioner. Do not think for one second that makes me neglect my hands, or for that matter, think that I am better than those with only a small toy bag. Playing around the BDSM as a teen, before I was old enough for much more than fumbling, not old enough to get into stores where I could buy "the real thing," I found that I actually enjoyed being spanked, being whipped, WHEN IT WAS MY CHOICE! This was not anything like the abuse from my useless mother. But oh, when us "rent boys" would enjoy each others' company between tricks. Then as my dear friend Lady Audrey helped me out of that scene, as she helped me forward into healthy, consensual BDSM. And having Tommy as an adult, and at my mercy. Gods, it was so good to see his skin color as I whipped him, hear his moans at the experience, feel the power rushing through my body knowing that he was submitting to what I wanted to do to him. While that amazing feeling of power is there with everything I do in dominating my slaves, I find impact play causes some of the most satisfying releases of such energy. As far as BDSM activities go, I think that impact play- at least for me- has such a fulling power exchange is because it is one of those things most unacceptable outside BDSM. Of course, I always enjoy how the diversity of skin colors in my stable allows me to enjoy just that many more shades of skin colored by impact play.

No comments:

Post a Comment